Apply for 72DFFP20RFA00003
- The Agency for International Development in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2020-IFRP-PRODUCT-RFA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.008.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 15, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: AMTA/Reclamation Fellowships
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72DFFP20RFA00003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72DFFP20RFA00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72DFFP20APS00001||Annual Program Statement for Multi-Year International Emergency Food Assistance|
|USDA FNS FY2020 TNTG||Team Nutrition Training Grants for School Meal Recipe Development|
|USDA FNS FDD FDPNE FY20||USDA-FNS-FDD-FDPNE-FY20|
|7200AA20APS00001||Animal Health Annual Program Statement (APS)|
|72DFFP20RFA00006||Fiscal Year 2020 Request for Applications for Development Food Security Activities in Ethiopia|
|72DFFP20APS00003||Draft - Joint Emergency Operation for Food Assistance in Ethiopia (JEOP)|
|USDA FNS F2S FY20 GG||Farm to School Grantee Gathering|
|USDA FNS SNAP HFMI 20||Healthy Fluid Milk Incentives (HFMI) Cooperative Agreement Project|
|2020 DRAFT IFRP TRANSPORT RFA DRAFT||2020-DRAFT-IFRP-TRANSPORT-RFA-DRAFT|
|USDA FNS FY2020 SNAPFFG||Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Fraud Framework Implementation Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72DFFP20RFA00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.