Apply for F17AS00197
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, recovery act sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Desert Tortoise" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Single Source Determination, in accordance with DOI guidance (505 DM 2.14), (4) Unique Qualifications, USFWS LV Office provides notice of its intent to make a single-source award in the amount of 75,886.00. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,886.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Recovery Act
Next opportunity: Water Resources Research National Competitive Grants Program
Previous opportunity: HealthLink Ukraine
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00197
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00197", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.