Apply for DE FOA 0001906
- The Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Duration Addition to Electricity Storage (DAYS)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 02, 2018 Applicants must submit a mandatory Notice of Intent by June 15, 2018 at 500 p.m. ET. Full Applications must be submitted by July 2, 2018 at 500 p.m. ET..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DoD Autism Clinical Translational Research Award
Previous opportunity: Supporting Young Entrepreneurs and Effective Incubators in Tier II/III Cities in India
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001906
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001906) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 18 GWIRP QRA||Gulf War Illness, Qualitative Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 GWIRP IIFRA||Gulf War Illness, Investigator-Initiated Focused Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 GWIRP CTA||Gulf War Illness, Clinical Trial Award|
|18 556||NSF/FDA Scholar-In-Residence at FDA|
|18 557||Smart and Autonomous Systems|
|W81XWH 18 PRCRP CDA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRCRP IASF||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Idea Award with Special Focus|
|W81XWH 18 PRCRP TTSA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Translational Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRCRP IPA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Impact Award|
|80HQTR18NOA01 18ESI B2||Early Stage Innovation (ESI)|
|W81XWH 18 LCRP CDA||DoD Lung Cancer, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 LCRP CA||DoD Lung Cancer, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 18 LCRP IDA||DoD Lung Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 LCRP IITRA||DoD Lung Canceer, Investigator-Initiated Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 LCRP TRPA||DoD Lung Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 18 MSRP EHDA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis, Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 MSRP IIRA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH18PRMRPCTA||DoD PRMRP Clinical Trial Award|
|G18AS00037||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|F18AS00130||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units (CESU)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001906", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.