Dynamically and Controllably Reconfigurable Antennas through Physical Deformation Processes (FA9550 19 S 0001)
- The Department of Defense, Air Force Office of Scientific Research in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Dynamically and Controllably Reconfigurable Antennas through Physical Deformation Processes" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 18, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Populations
Previous opportunity: National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FA9550 19 S 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR BISA 0316||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase I|
|19 528||CNH2: Dynamics of Integrated Socio-Environmental Systems|
|19 529||Spectrum Efficiency, Energy Efficiency, and Security (SpecEES): Enabling Spectrum for All|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR ARHF 0317||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Health and Function|
|19 530||Ideas Lab: Cross-cutting Initiative in CubeSat Innovations|
|19 531||Frontier Research in Earth Sciences|
|G19AS00019||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests (CESU) Program|
|19 532||Enabling Quantum Leap: Quantum Idea Incubator for Transformational Advances in Quantum Systems|
|19 533||Campus Cyberinfrastructure|
|19 534||Advanced Computing Systems & Services: Adapting to the Rapid Evolution of Science and Engineering Research|
|G19AS00020||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forest CESU|
|W81XWH 19 ALSRP TIA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Research, Therapeutic Idea Award|
|W81XWH 19 ALSRP TDA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Research, Therapeutic Development Award|
|19 535||Dimensions of Biodiversity|
|19 536||National Robotics Initiative 2.0: Ubiquitous Collaborative Robots|
|19 537||Mid-scale Research Infrastructure-1|
|SVM700 19 PAS 006||U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Technology Club|
|DE FOA 0002040||Computational Materials Sciences|
|19 538||Macrosystems Biology and NEON-Enabled Science|
|19 539||NSF-CBMS Regional Research Conferences in the Mathematical Sciences|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FA9550 19 S 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: