Enhance Wildlife Resource Education Programs at ASIS 2017 (P17AS00093)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enhance Wildlife Resource Education Programs at ASIS 2017" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This agreement will be entered into with Student Conservation Association under existing agreement P15AC00031 without additional competition. No applications will be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $61,266.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Conformance with the Manufactured Food Regulatory Program Standards (MFRPS) (U18)
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund (Traditional Section 6), Region 5
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00093) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 022317 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Developing Hispanic-Serving Institutions (DHSI) Program CFDA Number 84.031S|
|DOS GEO 17 GR 002 GEO 022817||University Research and Entrepreneurial Skills Program|
|17 BKK NOFO 2||Promoting Peace and Dialogue with Technology: TechCamp Thailand 2017|
|ED GRANTS 030117 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Strengthening Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031A|
|ED GRANTS 030117 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Strengthening Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031F|
|P17AS00102||Natural and Cultural Resources (NCR) Division Interns|
|ED GRANTS 030117 003||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to Charter Management Organization for the Replication and expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282M|
|F17AS00141||R1 Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety|
|NOIP17AC00229||GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK HERMIT TRAIL REHABILITATION 2017|
|P17AS00117||National History Day|
|ED GRANTS 031017 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (Partnership Grants) CFDA Number 84.334A|
|ED GRANTS 031317 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (State Grants) CFDA Number 84.334B|
|RFA 663 17 000001||Reading for Ethiopia's Achievement Developed (READ) II Activity|
|P17AS00122||Support Education and Interpretive Programs at Olmsted NHS|
|P17AS00123||Traditional Trades Youth Initiative FY17|
|P17AS00126||Cultural Landscapes, Historic Structures and Interpretation Interns|
|RFA 176 17 000002||USAID Enrichining Youth for Tomorrow|
|HE1254 17 R 9999||Grants to Local Educational Agencies for Military-Connected Academic and Support Programs|
|P17AS00131||Play, Learn, Serve, Work Summer Camp Program 2017|
|SVM700 17 PAS 004||The Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program (TEA) 2018|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00093", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: