Apply for EPA I OLEM OBLR 22 02
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY23 BROWNFIELDS JOB TRAINING (JT) GRANTS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.815.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 01, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 02, 2022 Please refer to the announcement, including Section IV, for additional information on submission methods and due dates..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: PEPFAR Botswana Community Led-Monitoring (CLM) Program
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent to issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002737 “Clean Energy Manufacturing Innovation Institute for Industrial Decarbonization through Electrification of Process Heating”
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA I OLEM OBLR 22 02
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA I OLEM OBLR 22 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA HQ OECA 2022 001||Pesticide Inspector Residential Training (PIRT)|
|SFOP0009010||Air Quality Management Community of Practice in Africa|
|ND NOFO 22 103||All Hands-on Deck: Youth Participation for Green Technology|
|SFOP0009000||Air Quality Management Community of Practice in Maritime Southeast Asia|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 22 03||FY 2022 Tribal Solid Waste Grant|
|W911KB 22 2 0009||Administrative Record Support, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Alaska District, JBER, Alaska|
|EPA OW OWM 22 02||Training and Technical Assistance for Rural, Small and Tribal Municipalities and Wastewater Treatment Systems for Clean Water Act Prevention, Reduction, and Elimination of Pollution|
|W911KB 22 2 0010||Management Species Cook Inlet Beluga Whale Prey (Marine), Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska|
|W911KB 22 2 0011||Management, Species, Salmon Otter Lake Drainage, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska|
|EPA G2022 ORD H1||National Priorities: Research on Disinfectants, Disinfection By- Products (DBPs), and Opportunistic Pathogens in Drinking Water Distribution Systems|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2023 2007351||2023 NOAA Great Lakes Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA I OLEM OBLR 22 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.