Multi-Site Study of the Health Implications of Exposure to PFAS-Contaminated Drinking Water (RFA TS 19 002)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Multi-Site Study of the Health Implications of Exposure to PFAS-Contaminated Drinking Water" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.070.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 30, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Agriculture and Food Research Initiative - Sustainable Agricultural Systems
Previous opportunity: Team Nutrition E-STAR Training Grant
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA TS 19 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA EH19 1902||A Comprehensive Public Health Approach to Asthma Control Through Evidence-Based Interventions|
|MP CPI 19 002||Youth Engagement in Sports: Collaboration to Improve Adolescent Physical Activity and Nutrition (YES Initiative)|
|HRSA 19 027||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program States/Territories Part B Supplemental Grant Program|
|72062019RFA00004||Key Population Community HIV Services Action and Response (KP-CARE 2) Activity|
|CMS 1J1 19 001||Support for Ombudsman and Beneficiary Counseling Programs for States Participating in Financial Alignment Model Demonstrations for Dually Eligible Individuals|
|CDC RFA OE17 17020301SUPP19||Increasing Public Awareness and Provider Education About Primary Immunodeficiency Disease|
|CDC RFA GH15 16210101SUPP19||Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health Globally|
|CDC RFA GH19 1909||To Support the Uganda Ministry of Health to Execute its Core Mandate for a Harmonized and Sustainable Health Sector Response to HIV/AIDS and Other Infectious Diseases in the Republic of Uganda under PEPFAR|
|RFA RM 19 005||NIH Directors Pioneer Award Program (DP1 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA GH15 16270101SUPP19||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity, and Security|
|CDC RFA GH15 16190101SUPP19||Strengthening Applied Epidemiology and Sustainable International Public Health Capacity through the Field Epidemiology Training Programs|
|72012119RFA00002||Support TB Control Efforts in Ukraine|
|CDC RFA CE19 1901||National Sexual Violence Technical Assistance Resource Center for Prevention of Sexual Violence|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOD PRRC 0346||Paralysis Resource Center State Pilot Program|
|TI 19 011||Provider’s Clinical Support System – Universities Grants|
|NCD 19 01||Accessible Medical Equipment and Furniture: Providing Access to Healthcare for People with Mobility Disabilities|
|TI 19 010||Rural Opioid Technical Assistance Grants|
|MDSL ONDCP||Model State Drug Laws|
|WH AST 19 001||Preventing HIV Infection in Women through Expanded Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) Prevention, Screening, and Response Services|
|BAA ROAA ENDTB 2019||Accelerator to End TB in India Broad Agency Announcement (BAA)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA TS 19 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: