Apply for L20AS00059
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NM Recreation and Visitors Services" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.225.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 25, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 27, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 28 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 6
Previous opportunity: Build Capacity of Legal and Evidence Based Pretrial Decision Making at the State and Local level
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L20AS00059
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L20AS00059) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L20AS00060||NM Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|L20AS00061||NM Threatened and Endangered Species|
|L20AS00018||Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|L20AS00062||NM Wildlife Resource Management|
|L20AS00008||Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|L20AS00063||NM Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|L20AS00046||BLM CA Wildlife Resource Management|
|L20AS00064||FY2020 Alaska BLM Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|L20AS00056||ORWA Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance Program Activities|
|L20AS00045||BLM CA Threatened and Endangered Species|
|USGS 20 FA 0075||Notice of Intent|
|L20AS00041||BLM CA Forests and Woodlands Resource Management|
|L20AS00040||BLM CA Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Program Activities|
|BOR UC 20 F002||Water Conservation Field Services; Upper Colorado Region|
|L20AS00044||BLM CA Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|L20AS00039||BLM CA Recreation and Visitor Services|
|L20AS00067||FY2020 BLM WO-National Threatened and Endangered Species Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|L20AS00065||NM Rangeland Resource Management|
|F20AS00062||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Science|
|USGS 20 FA 0022||Notice of Intent|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L20AS00059", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.