Apply for 72016722RFA00003
- The Agency for International Development, Kosovo USAID-Pristina in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Private Sector-Led Workforce Development Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 10, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 24, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: FY22 Pacific Islands - Hawaii Marine Wildlife Response, Outreach, and Population Monitoring Program
Previous opportunity: Implementation Research on Telehealth Strategies to Support Retention in Care and Treatment among Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) Patients and Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Clients
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72016722RFA00003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72016722RFA00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 3 21 2022||Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2022|
|FOA ETA 22 01||YouthBuild|
|693JK322NF0002||FY 2022 Pipeline Emergency Response Grant (PERG)|
|693JK322NF0001||Hazardous Materials State Inspection (HMSI) Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72016722RFA00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.