Apply for USFS GLRI CWMA 2020
- The Department of Agriculture, Forest Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USFS Cooperative Weed Management Area RFA 2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.664.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 10, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: AIDS Education and Training Center National Clinician Consultation Center
Previous opportunity: Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 6-- Solicitation Notice for 2020
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USFS GLRI CWMA 2020
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USFS GLRI CWMA 2020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR DO 20 F003||WaterSMART Drought Response Program:Drought Contingency Planning Grants for Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021|
|A20AC00002||Bois Forte Wildland Fire Management|
|F20AS00032||Fox River NRDA|
|L20AS00006||OR/WA State-wide Wildlife Resource Management Program|
|L20AS00001||OR/WA Master Outdoor Recreation Management|
|USDA FS WERC 2020||2020 Wood Innovations Funding Opportunity|
|L20AS00004||OR/WA Forest and Woodlands Resource Management|
|L20AS00007||OR/WA 2020 Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Projects|
|L20AS00002||OR/WA Rangeland Resource Management|
|P20AS00009||Determining Relative Abundance and Distribution of the Endangered Humpback Chub Downstream of Pearce Ferry Rapid; Lake Mead NRA|
|USGS 20 FA 0006||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 20 FA G0006||Notice of Intent|
|W9127N2020001||Bonneville Vegetation Management Work Crew|
|P20AS00013||Fuels Reduction (Fire), Conservation Activiiters (Litter Removal); Lake Mead NRA|
|L20AS00005||OR/WA Master Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|L20AS00025||OR/WA Master Invasive and Noxious Plant Management Funding Opportunity|
|USGS FA 20 0035||Notice of Intent: Pacific Northwest Seismic Network Operations - EHP|
|P20AS00017||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Mesa Verde Voices Podcast Series|
|P20AS00016||Southwest Border Resource Protection Program|
|F20AS00026||Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USFS GLRI CWMA 2020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.