California Condor, Incubation and Chick Rearing Facility (F19AS00108)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the health, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "California Condor, Incubation and Chick Rearing Facility" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.657.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 14, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 22, 2019 This is a notice of a single source selection award. The applicant has been selected. This not a request for submission of proposals..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Legal Assistance Enhancement Program
Previous opportunity: Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Populations
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00108", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: