Legal Assistance Enhancement Program (HHS 2019 ACL AOA LAEP 0344)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Legal Assistance Enhancement Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.048.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 29, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Team Nutrition E-STAR Training Grant
Previous opportunity: California Condor, Incubation and Chick Rearing Facility
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2019 ACL AOA LAEP 0344) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R03 1595||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Williamsburg and Poquoson; York and James City Counties, Virginia|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS HP R05 1546||Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants -- Winnebago County, Illinois|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1594||Early Head Start Grantee -- Municipality of Toa Baja, Puerto Rico|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R05 1596||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Wayne County, with the exception of the City of Detroit, Michigan|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOD IL 0347||Centers for Independent Living Competition|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA INNU 0345||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA EJSG 0350||Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2019|
|HHS 2019 ACF ACYF CA 1559||Community Collaborations to Strengthen and Preserve Families|
|HHS 2019 ACF OPRE YE 1591||Child Care Policy Research Partnership Grants|
|HHS 2019 ACF ORR ZI 1555||Refugee Individual Development Accounts (IDA) Program|
|HHS 2019 ACF ORR RE 1551||Ethnic Community Self Help Program|
|HHS 2019 ACF ACYF CZ 1557||National Child Welfare Capacity Building Center for Tribes|
|HHS 2019 ACF ACYF CZ 1558||National Center for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA CCDG 0352||National Volunteer Care Corps|
|HHS 2019 ACF OCC YN 1543||Native Hawaiian Non-Profit Organization Child Care Grant|
|HHS 2019 ACF OCC YN 1544||American Indian and Native Hawaiian Non-Profit Organization Child Care Grant|
|HHS 2019 ACF ORR ZR 1552||Refugee Agricultural Partnership Program|
|HHS 2019 ACF ACYF EV 1547||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: Capacity Building and Program Technical Assistance for Family Violence Prevention and Services Act Formula Grantees|
|HHS 2019 ACF OPRE PD 1570||Behavioral Interventions Scholars|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA IELT 0349||Tribal Long Term Services and Supports Resource Center|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2019 ACL AOA LAEP 0344", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: