Apply for W911KB 22 2 0017
- The Department of Defense, Alaska District in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Environmental Support at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, Oahu, Hawaii" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.005.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 02, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 02, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $435,239.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: 2022 Diesel Emissions Reduction Act (DERA) Tribal and Insular Area Grants
Previous opportunity: FY22 Railroad Safety State Participation Grant Program - New
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W911KB 22 2 0017
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W911KB 22 2 0017) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 22 03||2022 Diesel Emissions Reduction Act (DERA) Tribal and Insular Area Grants|
|W911KB 22 2 0018||611th Water Quality Support, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska|
|72038622RFA00002||Strengthening Landscapes Management and Conservation|
|EPA OW OWOW 22 03||Fiscal Year 2022 Tribal Wetland Program Development Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W911KB 22 2 0017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.