Evaluation of Rear Erecting Shop at Pullman State Historic Site (NPS NOIP18AC00294)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Evaluation of Rear Erecting Shop at Pullman State Historic Site" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 05, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: BLUE RIDGE NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA - Modification 11
Previous opportunity: Provide Historic Preservation Interns at Sandy Hook
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP18AC00294) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00473||SW EPMT Collaborative Restoration Projects for Guadalupe Mountains NP and Pecos NHS|
|DOS MEX PD CJ 2018||Young women empowerment and teamwork through law reform - A program for the state of Chihuahua, Mexico.|
|SFOP0005307||Preserving Religious and Cultural Heritage in Jordan|
|NPS NOIP18AC00293||Youth Trail Stewardship Internships - HOSP|
|F18AS00279||Implementation of activities in the 2017 Prairie Pothole Joint Venture Implementation Plan|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 008||Promoting Reconciliation in Iraq through Journalism|
|72016518RFA00001||Informed Citizens- Resilient Society|
|NPS 18 NERO 0108||Musconetcong River Comprehensive Management Plan Implement|
|SFOP0005314||Lebanon Experiential Partnership: Increasing Economic and Local Governance Opportunities|
|007 FY2018||Youth Leadership and Teacher Professional Development Program with Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|F18AS00286||Hunter Recruitment, Retention, and Reactivation activities with the PPJV|
|P18AS00459||National Symphony Orchestra Concerts|
|P18AS00460||National Symphony Orchestra Capital Concert Series|
|008 FY2018||Youth Leadership and Teacher Professional Development Program with Bosnia and Herzegovina - Local Partner|
|USGS 18 FAC 0226||Notice of Intent - Planetary Spatial Data Infrastructure Development and Support|
|NPS 18 NERO 0111||Cultural Landscape|
|NPS 18 NERO 0112||Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Appalachian National|
|NPS 18 NERO 0113||Maurice River Comprehensive Management Plan Implementation|
|SHTG FY 18 01||Susan Harwood Targeted Topic Training Grants|
|SHTG FY 18 02||Susan Harwood Training and Educational Materials Development|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP18AC00294", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: