Provide Historic Preservation Interns at Sandy Hook (NPS 18 NERO 0069)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Provide Historic Preservation Interns at Sandy Hook" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 28, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 07, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $27,353.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Evaluation of Rear Erecting Shop at Pullman State Historic Site
Previous opportunity: BLM NM 2018 Youth Opportunities for Conservation Projects on NM Public Lands
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 18 NERO 0069) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 18 NERO 0051||Stewards of the Future Youth Crew Engage Young Audiences|
|NPS 18 NERO 0074||Interns Teach Urban Youth about Conservation through the Good Neighbor Program|
|P18AS00394||Connecting Youth to Conservation Opportunities at Lewis & Clark National Historical Park|
|NPS 18 NERO 0046||Invasive Treatment Crew for Cultural Landscape Maintenance|
|FOA ILAB 18 08||Engaging Workers and Civil Society to Strengthen Labor Law Enforcement|
|FOA ILAB 18 09||Reducing Child Labor and Forced Labor in Palm Oil Supply Chains|
|FOA ILAB 18 12||Strengthening Government Labor Law Enforcement|
|ETA TEGL 1 18||Program Year 2018 Planning Guidance for National Farmworker Jobs Program|
|FOA ILAB 18 07||Empowering Women and Girls in Supply Chains|
|NPS 18 NERO 0059||Youth Perform Rehabilitation of Quarters 1|
|FOA ILAB 18 05||Improving the Capacity of Labor and Agriculture Stakeholders to Address Child Labor in Agricultural Areas in Argentina|
|P18AS00419||Sound to Summit Program at Mount Rainier National Park|
|NPS 18 NERO 0086||Youth Repair /Rehab Historic Carriage Roads and Trails|
|NPSNOIGLCA1800945||Creating Jobs & Outdoor Recreation Opportunities for Native American Youth|
|FOA WB 18 01||Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (“WANTO”) Technical Assistance Grant Program|
|FOA ILAB 18 10||Strengthening Labor and Criminal Law Enforcement to Address Child Labor, Forced Labor, and Human Trafficking|
|FOA ETA 18 08||Scaling Apprenticeship Through Sector-Based Strategies|
|P18AS00441||Rehabilitate 46 Park Gates|
|NPS 18 NERO 0057||Spindle City Corp - Community Ranger & Cultural Resource Intern|
|NPS 18 NERO 0101||Johnstown Flood Museum: Restoration, Interp, Operations, & Maint|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 18 NERO 0069", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: