Apply for DE FOA 0001798
- The Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "MEITNER FOA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 04, 2017 The submission deadline for Concept Papers is 12/04/2017. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their Concept Papers at least 48 hours in advance of the submission deadline.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Improving Student Health and Academic Achievement through Nutrition, Physical Activity and the Management of Chronic Conditions in Schools
Previous opportunity: Public Matters: Lowell’s Emerging Leaders
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001798
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001798) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|18 503||Dynamics of Coupled Natural and Human Systems|
|G18AS00007||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|18 505||International Research Experiences for Students|
|USGS 18 FAC 0006||Notice of Intent Geomorphic Processes on the Green River in Canyonlands National Park, Logan, Utah|
|AFPMB BAA 18 01||Armed Forces Pest Management Board Broad Agency Announcement FY 18|
|18 508||Campus Cyberinfrastructure|
|DWFP 18 S 01||Deployed War Fighter Protection Program Announcement|
|18 511||Partnerships for Innovation|
|18 512||Dimensions of Biodiversity|
|BAA AFRL AFOSR 2016 0007||Research Interests of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research|
|CRANBAA18 002||Forensic Analysis of Organic and Inorganic Compounds Associated with Microelectronics|
|CRANBAA18 004||Real-time 3D camera system using Extended Depth from Defocus and Microfluidic Lens|
|CRANBAA18 003||3D Visualization utilizing a Dynamic Environment|
|DE FOA 0001794||FY 2018 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 1|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR BISA 0239||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase I|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR AREM 0238||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Employment|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR ARCP 0240||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Community Living and Participation|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR ARHF 0241||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Health and Function|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR ARST 0245||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Minority-Serving Institutions|
|W81XWH 17 PHTBI ABACSA||Department of Defense Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs PHTBI Applied Behavior Analysis Clinical Study Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001798", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.