OSERS: OSEP: Model Demonstration Projects for Early Identification of Students with Dyslexia in Elementary School CFDA Number 84.326M (ED GRANTS 070519 002)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSERS: OSEP: Model Demonstration Projects for Early Identification of Students with Dyslexia in Elementary School CFDA Number 84.326M" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.326.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 05, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 05, 2019 Applications Available July 5, 2019.Deadline for Transmittal of Applications August 5, 2019. Pre-Application Webinar Information No later than July 10, 2019, OSERS will post pre-recorded informational webinars designed to provide technical assistance to interested applicants. The webinars may be found at www2.ed.gov/fund/grant/apply/osep/new-osep-grants.html.Pre-Application QampA Blog No later than July 10, 2019, OSERS will open a blog where interested applicants may post questions about the application requirements for this competition and where OSERS will post answers to the questions received. OSERS will not respond to questions unrelated to the application requirements for this competition. The blog may be found at www2.ed.gov/fund/grant/apply/osep/new-osep-grants.html and will remain open until July 24, 2019. After the blog closes, applicants should direct questions to Kristen Rhoads, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 5175, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202-5076. Telephone (202) 245-6715. Email Kristen.Rhoads@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Arizona Rangeland Resource Management
Previous opportunity: Operational Guidance for Dislocated Worker Grants
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 070519 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 070519 003||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Trauma Recovery Demonstration Grant Program CFDA Number 84.424C|
|ED GRANTS 070519 004||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Rehabilitation Long-Term Training Program: Rehabilitation Counseling CFDA Number 84.129B|
|ED GRANTS 070519 005||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Rehabilitation Long-Term Training Program: Rehabilitation of Individuals Who Are Mentally Ill CFDA Number 84.129H|
|ED GRANTS 070519 006||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services: Rehabilitation Services Administration: Rehabilitation Training: Rehabilitation Long-Term Training Program: Rehabilitation of Individuals Who are Blind or Have Vision Impairments CFDA 84.129P|
|ED GRANTS 070519 007||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services: Rehabilitation Services Administration: Rehabilitation Training: Rehabilitation Long-Term Training Program: Rehabilitation of Individuals Who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing CFDA Number 84.129Q|
|ED GRANTS 070819 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (State Grants) CFDA Number 84.334S|
|P19AS00356||Cumberland Island National Seashore Wildfire Mitigation Youth Conservation Crew|
|P19AS00359||Wekiva Wild and Scenic River System Management Plan Implementation|
|P19AS00363||Video Development for Training and Public Communication|
|P19AS00368||Shoreline Change Analysis for Habitat, Recreation, and Infrastructure Resilience|
|NPS 19 NERO 0064||Spindle City Corps Cormmunity Ranger Interns|
|ED GRANTS 071519 001||OSERS-OSEP: Planning Grants for Increasing Instructional Time and Reducing Administrative Burdens CFDA Number 84.326A|
|NPS 19 NERO 0068||Spindle City Corps Maintenance Team|
|P19AS00383||Fellowships with the State, Tribal, Local, Plans and Grants Division|
|P19AS00387||UW/NPS Research Center Support|
|P19AS00386||BLUE RIDGE NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA - Modification 12|
|NPS 19 NERO 0071||Tsongas Industrial History Center Partnership|
|P19AS00389||Southeast Coast Network Science Support - Mod 3|
|P19AS00391||Painting and Refurbishment of Bath House and Maintenance Shop|
|NPS 19 NERO 0070||Werowocomoco Exhibit for Gloucester Visitor Center|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 070519 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: